- Cindy - There are so many binding tools on the market. It’s hard to decide if you have the right one or even if you need one. Cindy will analyze several popular binding tools and give comments and critiques. Wed, Sept 21, 1:30; $5, if you buy a tool this will be applied to your purchase that day.
- Mary - Learn to sew the easy curves of a drunkard’s path quilt. Great for baby quilts or large quilts. Sews together quickly. Beginners welcome. Sat, Sep 3, 1:30 – 4:30, $23
- Marianne - Make a dorm, gift or donation quilt with one set of 2.5 inch strips. Sew like a “house afire.” You can finish in 3 hours. Beginner level but all levels love it. Tues, Sep 6, 10-1 $16
- Mary - This is a round quilt that puts your wedge ruler skills to work. Pattern is free download with special fabric from Hoffman. Cutting is harder than sewing. Tues Sept 20; 12:30 - 4:30; $28. The Fabric is in!
A new class Katie is testing in Santa Fe and will later teach in China. Learn the basics of composing a well thought out Art Quilt. Start working on it and learn to work with opaque fabrics to create a transparent look. AS always Katie will cover a lot of territory! A small art quilt will be started. Mon-Tues, Sept 26-27, 10-4; $310.
- Katie PM - Learn to work with a full range of values to create depth and illumination. Discover the importance of the light-lights and the power of very darks and how to make the colors in-between enhance their impact. We will work with Grays, Black and White Prints and color. 1 day. Bring paper and fabric scissors, pencil and ruler, iron and ironing surface, glue stick
Fabrics and inspiration will be included in the kit. All fabrics will be fused and ready for use
Cost of kit is $35.00 (not inlcuded in class fee) Come rested...Wed, Sep 28, 10-4; $ 160